Re: [MV] mbt

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 02:39:17 PST

"Gordon.W.I. McMillan" schrieb:

> Maybe it's still officially secret, Andreas, you know how all these
> bureaucrats are, except you, of course .....8-)
>
> Never mind, wouldn't look right behind a KK anyway. It is a very original
> looking trailer though.
>
> Gordon (saving for Beltring already)

Dear Gordon,

our australian friend Douggen has sent me a picture of the offered trailer.
What a disappontment! A MBT was offered. Isn't a MBT a "Main Battle Tank"? And
what did I see: A small one axle trailer.

Here in my hometown Braunschweig they'll close down the Panzerbrigade.This
unit has still more than 50 LEOPARD 2 tanks in their garages. May be they'll
sell some ot them as surplus...

Would be nice to go to Beltring with a LEOPARD 2 tank but I think this will
cause some problems with the French customs...

Best regards
Andreas