Re: [MV] mbt is a trailer...

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 02:48:30 PST

"Steve Malikoff (MIL-VEH account)" schrieb:

> G'day Andreas,
> Just a thought, but since you cannot access eBay this way, have you tried
> accessing it through say babelfish.digital.com.au...

Dear Steve,

the EBAY-blockade works with the language setting of the browser. I now have set
the language to "English UK" and now I can view all the EBAY offers.

> I still have not scanned the boxtop of the Kettenkrad/jeep/Kubelwagen for you
> as I promised - I have not forgotten, so I will do it sometime :)

If you mean the box of the ACADEMY kit with the Kettenkrad. JEEP and Kübelwagen in
one box, I can tell you that I own such a kit now and have a picture of it on my
homepage. Have a look:

http://www.kettenkrad.de/kkmodels.htm

I just got an original NOS SOLEX off road carburettor for my Kettenkrad. So this
year at Beltring it would be a little bit more original.

Best regards
Andreas