Web site for Western Command MVHS in BC, Canada

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 11:49:42 PST

The URL is http://www.westerncommand.com/wc/ You can also find it by typing
www.westerncommand.com

For those of you with web sites, I encourage you to add links to our club
site.

The Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society was established in
1977 in British Columbia, Canada and is a chapter of the Military Vehicle
Preservation Association (since 1978).

Our club's newsletter is called MAPLE LEAF UP (not to be confused with the
much more recent web site of the same name - which by the way is excellent
and highly recommended). "Maple Leaf Up" was the Canadian Army's WWII route
"up" to the battle in North West Europe. American readers might think of the
"Red Ball Express" as your counterpart to the wartime Maple Leaf Up in your
area of operation.

Apologies for any cross-posting. Please do not reply to "all".... If you
want to communicate with us, contact colin@pacdat.net

The web site is under development but is up and running - finally!

Enjoy.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)