Camo support pole use

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 07:01:57 PST

Please excuse my ignorance... I just won a pair of camo support pole
sets in an auction, and I was wondering if anybody could point me
towards a TM or FM that shows how to use them properly. I've seen them
set up once, and it looked to me like there are one or two right ways
to set them up, and about a thousand ways to end up tangled in a heap
of net and fiberglass poles! :-)

For those of you who can't read my mind, here's what I'm talking
about:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1113157037

Also, are there any particular kinds, shapes or sizes of camo nets
that are "right" or "wrong" to use with these poles?

I figure that once I finish converting my M109A3 2.5-ton 6x6 shop van
into a camper/radio shack, a set or two of these would make a nice
shady spot next to the van when camping.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/