Re: [MV] M1 Carbine and HR 4205, Section 361

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a2@uswest.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 12:48:38 PST

I hope everybody would realize that HR 4205, Section 361 would have most
likely got through and signed into law if it were not for the NRA and other
firearms groups.

The military vehicle group is getting more and more influential, but we
still do not have the power that the firearms groups have. For those of you
out there that think that firearms and military vehicles are separate
issues, you are wrong. The best thing we can do is support each other.
Otherwise, lawmakers will unfortunately whittle away at our freedoms......

Jason