Re: [MV] Mad Max eat your heart out!

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 23:52:47 PST

Speaking of 37mm....as some of you know....I own several M3 AT
guns..(perfect accessory for your MB) and shoot a restored
one........Papered and legal for those of you that are concerned.

Spent the last day or two sizing and preparing 37mm brass cases for
reload.......and yes....it is a blast to shoot!

Getting ready for several battles planned this spring in Louisville, KY,
Jefferson Barracks, Missouri as well as Fort Knox...KY.

We will be shooting Live Shot at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot and
Military Vehicle Show the first weekend in April........

Come on out and smell the freedom in the air this April!!!

Jon