Re: [MV] Its about time!

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 16:31:22 PST

There is a thrust adjustment and 'button' on the end of the acc gear that
drives the dist and water pump. If not kept adjusted, it will let the shaft
go laterly go back and forth and this action will eventually hurt the seal
on the water pump.

Steve who has cussed at that pump and design on the JXLD driving the 30kw
genset