Sam Werner's Mighty Mites

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 21:04:29 PST

I see an ad in MV magazine for some M422 Mighty Mites at Same Werner's in
TN, "Over 30 buildable ones left, starting at $2K". Ok, this sounds
interesting, but has anyone seen what these Mites look like?
Engines/accessories intact? Whats missing on them? How bashed up are the
bodies/corrosion? I don't mind doing some restoration, but if it is one of
those vehicles that needs to have everything replaced or is missing lots of
$$ stuff, that tends to scare me away. Anyone from the list actually see
these in person and could you recommend looking deeper into buying one of
these at the prices this dealer wants?

Andy