Re: [MV] Pleading Ignorance

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 20:37:48 PST

je.
>what is going to be damaged?<
Interesting question. I had a Sprag equipped truck towed in, about
a ten mile trip, and when they got here I noticed the front wheels
rotating. I asked the driver if the spinning wheels bothered him and
his response was "I didn't notice." The driver that usually tows Sprag
equipped trucks pull the rear axles from one side of the truck.
Note: Popping the axles out when you have an air impact wrench
on the tow truck is easier than dropping drive shafts, at least in
my opinion.
Joe Young