Re: [MV] NEW FROM CHRYSLER-BENZ

From: Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 06:57:09 PST

Actually, it's an excellent SUV *IF* you don't insist on defining SUV by the
example of the Lincoln Navigator. If your sports require that you go
off-road rather than simply drive to the soccer field, and if your utility
is hauling lumber or camping equipment on occasion rather than just Fluffy
to the vet in a Travel Carrier, then it's a perfect SUV. IOW, it's a
somewhat more civilized version of many MVs.

I therefore must likewise reject the assertion that it should not be sold.

Steve Allen