Brake Booster CUCV

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 19:47:43 PST

Hi List I need to know the difference between the booster for the M1009 and
the M1008 beside the FY or KA tag. The spare I bought has a sticker marked
FY but the one in the Blazer is not a exact copy of it. There is a round
indent at the front that has two pin, level at the top of the hole and the
other has a single pin. Also what are these, the two pin almost looks like
it's for a electrical connector?? Thanks in advance, Wayne