first time M35 buyer; what to look for?

From: Scott (scott@gunrights.org)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 09:44:58 PST

Hello list, I've been a lurker for some time now, and have recently found a
local shop that has several nice looking M35's in their yard. Before I go
down to talk to them, could anyone let me know what I should be looking
for, beside the normal good tires, lack of rust, etc? I used to drive a
deuce and a half in the Army, and have aquired all the manuals for the M44
series. I just don't know that much about the different types of M35s, i.e.
turbo vs standard, or any particulars that I should perhaps avoid?
Thanks for your assistance,
Scott