We all should subscribe to MV Mag

From: G&D (swoosh@btinternet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 09:55:11 PST

While I am a newbie to the list I'd like to add my two cents anyway.
I appreciate you enlightening me about the existence of a magazine that
covers Military Vehicles, Military Modeling, Guns, and on top of that
Advertisements for places to get all the stuff!
I can't believe that there is one magazine that covers just about all my
hobbies in fell swoop (OK, add a centerfold of a babe and some info on
re-enactments and I would be ALL set!).

It sounds like this is the kind of publication we should all be supporting,
and with said support, it could only get better!

Daktari