Re: [MV] Tow bar source?

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 08:42:26 PST

Mark,
  I bought a towbar like you are looking for from someone on the list. I
can't remember who it was. (sorry about that) It weighs a little over 150 #
.The person I got it from had to brake it down to ship it by UPS. It take
two people to mount it up. I found a set of 3/4 inch cleaves so I can tow a
m37. I have used it one time to push a friends scout car in to his garage.
We hooked it to the front of my 2 1/2 ton truck and to the rear of the scout
car and pushed it around like a toy.

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA#17657