CUCV Seatbelt and stuff

From: Chief Richard L. Hileman II (chief@cermak.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 04:56:36 PST

Anyone know where I can get a cheap seatbelt buckle standup thing. ( I know
that is a rather technical term) The standing part in the middle on the
driver's side is crushed and just sorta lays on the floor. Really annoying.

Second is for the radio experts out there: Is a military antenna that would
fit a CUCV antenna mount that operates well in the Low band (42-48
Megahertz) range. I am converting a CUCV to a backup patrol vehicle, but I
would like to keep it some what original.

Third is there anyway to track an old air force vehicle number. Got the
CUCV through the law enforcement program and sorta wonder where it came
from. I sorta think it was overseas. The number 85K 1022.

I am getting into the Mil vehicle thing. I just can't figure a way to
convince the wife I NEED a deuce.

Rick