Tow Bar ends (Clevisis) needed

From: Henry Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 06:13:07 PST

Hey all:

I have a tow bar that has the cleviss that have only the smaller diamater
hole and pin (suitable for the 1/4 ton-3/4 ton), I need to tow a deuce with
the bar, looking at the manual that Ron came up with, it shows a two hole
clevis that can be rotated to use the smaller or larger holes/pins depending
on what size truck you are towing.

Does anyone have a set of these clevisis that they can part with? Or has
anyone used the smaller pin ended towbar to tow a deuce? (My thought is that
the 1/4 slop would lead to possiable failure, But I could be wrong)

Thanks,

Hank