Re: [MV] CUCV Seatbelt and stuff

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 10:49:01 PST

john.hutterer@deltec.com writes:

<< Most that I have seen are just a string of
 letters, like NGOTWB. 85K 1022 doesn't seem to fit that scheme. I can't
 claim any real familiarity with Air Force numbering systems >>

Air Force Registration numbers include the aquisition year in the prefix...in
this case it is the 85. Supposed to be on each door (and somewhere else I
don't remember), also supposed to be removed when vehicle is disposed of.

Hope this helps,
David Doyle