Re: [MV] CUCV antenna cable grommets

From: Jim Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 10:23:57 PST

Desperate times / Temporary measures.
Hello Ned,
                 If all else fails you can take a piece of rubber tubing
say, windshield washer fluid, cut the length to the distance around the hole,
split it open with a knife and insert. ( 1" hole needs almost 3" of tubing ) Instant grommet.
Note, put the 2 ends where they meet on the bottom of the hole to keep
water from entering.
Hope this helps.
Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
mail to : j.wiehe@sympatico.ca