Re: Encore Mutts for sale

From: Michael Moran (jagular7@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 13:02:14 PST

> From: Muttguru@aol.com
> Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:22:52 EST
> Subject: Re: [MV] Encore Mutts for sale
>
> Dear Listers...
>
> I recently received an E-mail from a chap in USA who
> has two "Encore" Mutts
> for sale.
>
> If you want to get more info....... contact Al at
>
> Stinkycat72@aol.com
Thanks, I'll do that.

> Al sent me a couple of photos of these and they look to
> be in quite good
> condition.
Hasn't Encore gone under? I haven't seen their web page
up and running for some time now. Would anyone know about
the parts used in the assembly of the Encore Mutt? How
nostalgia would the items be?

Looking through the internet, rummaging through lots of
Mutt sights, I came across this one Carolina Growler
which is a kit for the Mutt
http://www.carolinagrowler.com/index.html. Anyone know
some history on this company and it's products for the
Mutt vehicle?

mm