Re: [MV] Trailer Wanted

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 17:37:15 PST

There are a lot of trailers that look like the Searchlight Trailer, however
only the searchlight trailer has a tilt bed. I have one and they are very
tough to find as they did not make too many of them. I got a manual for mine
from the US Givmint Library of Congress.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

PS: like your Email address, see mine...?