gloves WTS

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 20:32:08 PST

Hi list Just got these in. If you need any please send a zip for shipping
charges. A dollar a pair and as many as you need. My zip is 31555. Wayne

New, unused, in mint condition, U.S. Army Chemical Gloves in FACTORY SEALED
plastic bag. Made out of Heavy duty, durable thick rubber and comes with a
cotton liner. Excellent for handling toxic material, road kill, unpleasant
stuff, dissecting, part cleaning and anything you don't want get on your
hands. These gloves almost cover all the way up to your elbows, and are
especially thick and durable. Size is Small but they will fit my hand [6'
180lbs]