Re: [MV] Mystery WWII Dodge WC

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 19:39:12 PST

William F Cox wrote:

> Hi Mel,
>
> many door openings in the body? 2 or 4? If there are 4 door openings, you have a Command Car. If only 2, then you have an open cab weapons carrier.

 There are 2 door openings in what is left of the body. All of the body
aft of the front seat is gone.

Engine block should be marked as a T 211( I think) on the drivers side.

I will check.

Does the hood appear to be "pointed" or "squared off" over the radiator?
 Pointed= 1/2 ton, squared
off = 3/4 ton.

It is squared off - seems to be a 3/4 ton - that was my initial guess.

Thanks,
Mel Miller