Re: [MV] trailer laws -military low boy question

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 05:36:32 PST

In a message dated 3/13/01 6:35:49 AM Central Standard Time,
WreckerFC@aol.com writes:

<< I've never seen a M1070 combn with an oversized plate! >>

Me either, but when my dad bought his M328 bridge truck from DRMO, stowed
neatly in the tool compartment was 2 large yellow "Oversize" banners. Also,
the Military TM on Transportation Reference Data specifically says that
oversize/weight permits must be secured prior to operating on public
highways.
I doubt this is always done though.
DD