Half a more

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 11:19:47 PST

Hi list.

Did some housekeeping chores today, cut up a perfectly good floorpan (heavy
sigh) and took some e-pictures of pieces and parts and got rained on in the
process.
I have the following for sale..... (if you asked me about these parts
earlier, such as the seat mounts, please let me know)

3/4 ton Dodge front clip complete (all or part)

3/4 ton Dodge brackets that support the trailing edges of the front fenders
(these bolt to the frame)

WC54 ambulance drivers seat mount (to the floor)

WC54 ambulance co-driver seat mount (this is the weird hat channel looking
thing with the tabs that stick up)

3/4 ton Dodge stamped steel gas pedal and link (I may adapt this for use on
my Scout Car as it is a much better design)

3/4 ton Dodge firewall, dashboard and cowling (cut at windshield
pillar...all or part)

WC54 rear step mounts (part that goes on the last exterior crossmember below
the rear doors and holds the rod that the spring steel step mounts hang
from)

WC54 rear door catch (not sure at the moment if it's left or right side but
this goes at the top of each door and keeps them from swinging out too far.
I have been told these are very hard to find.)

3/4 ton Dodge brake and clutch pedal assemblies.

3/4 ton Dodge front springs

3/4 ton Dodge spring to axle u-bolts

3/4 ton Dodge front and rear axle assemblies (you reassemble)

Portrayal Press Technical Manual TM 9-1808A Power Plant, Clutch, and
Electrical System for Basic Vehicles 3/4 Ton 4x4 and 1 1/2 Ton 6x6 Dodge

Portrayal Press Technical Manual TM 9-1808B Power Train, Chassis and Body
for Basic Vehicles (as above)

Original brass operation data plate "Disengage Front Axle Drive When
Operating On Hard Surfaced Roads" (with shift patterns - this goes on the
glove box door) Is worn but nice and flat and presentable.

Let me know.

TJ