Re: [MV] Battery Box Lining

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 14:14:57 PST

The best thing I know of would be heavy coat of Coal Tar based epoxy applied
after the metal is sandblasted bright. Coal Tar epoxy is pretty much the
best think there is for rust protection on steel. As far as I know it comes
in only one color - black. Industrial companies use it a lot to line tanks
and protect steel that comes in contact with nasty highly acidic or caustic
chemicals.

Dave