RE: [MV] M35 starting problem

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 16:38:44 PST

Ron,
DRMO's have been known to lie about the last time a truck ran, they did on
mine, it sat for 6 years.
Pull the timing window cover off of the side of the injector pump, move the
lever that the kill pull hooks into forward and while you are there to pull
it back, have someone else try to start the truck.
If this is the problem the truck will over-rev and you will have to kill it
fast.

This was the problem on mine.

If it works to start it let me know and I will find the TM and page #s so
you can fix it.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/