M37 4 sale

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 21:51:44 PST

I spotted a nice clean 1962 M37 for sale, in San Antonio, Texas. Call Sean
Baxter (its owner) or John Jordan at Safeway Scaffolding 210-224-8171.

Plus side:
Repainted two weeks ago
Body seems reasonably straight
31,947 showing on the odometer
12 volt conversion with new alternator
2 new tires
2 new batteries
New Carburetor
Very presentable (and not too old) OD canvas top

Minus side:
Driver's seat cover ripped at the front seam
Hunters seats in the bed
Pipe bumper welded to frame (but frame uncut!)
Battery tray is looking very corroded
Paint is not as well done as it could have been (quick masking job on the
interior but still looks very presentable on the outside)
Single crack in driver's windshield
Two minor cuts in the rear, vertical side of the canvas top (not too bad)

If a list member negotiates and closes a deal on it but cannot pick it up
right away I will offer to pick it up for you and store it at my place for a
reasonable amount of time. I have a trailer that will move it very nicely
(so you won't have the expense of insuring it immediately).

TJ