DUKW on the History Channel 03/15/01

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 23:01:34 PST

DUKW on the History Channel 03/15/01

Thursday , March 15 09:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  Battle Stations
  DUKW Landing

  An exciting series that takes viewers into the heart of action as it
focuses on a particular machine from WWII, beginning with the story of its
design and manufacture and showing the machine in combat, using vintage
archive footage. Miniature cameras take viewers right inside the machine to
share with its crew the experience of war. In this episode, we ride in the
American DUKW Amphibious Vehicle ("Duck" to G.I.s), a GM-transformed truck
that could
  go almost anywhere on land or sea!
  TV G

Just a heads up if anyone wants to see it.
http://www.historychannel.com/
http://www.historychannel.com/ontv/index.html

Jess Minton
Arlington, TX