WTB Lunette eye for a 1 1/2 ton ex-generator trailer.

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 06:56:43 PST

I need a used lunette to fit an old ton and a half generator trailer. Data
plate is totally faded out, so I don't have the correct M number. Don't all
the 1 1/2 ton trailers use the same lunette?

Doesn't have to be new, painted, or pretty. Just needs not to be bent, and
have good threads with the retaining nut and washer. It's going on a
'salvage' trailer to be used and abused.

Bargains in the vacinity of northern Alabama would be preferred.

Thanks

John Doherty