Re: [MV] need help from old vets

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 08:37:01 PST

Mike,
If you want it done as a M37 in Vietnam, let me know. I have talked to
alot of drivers on this subject....................My M35A2 is complete with
C-rations for the day, Sept 70 issue of Playboy in the glove box, flak
jacket around the back of the seat for added protection. Sleeping bag under
the passenger seat in case of a RON..........it did get cold in the
Highlands. Bandoleers for M16, a 60's vintage Pansaonic radio for the
tunes of AFVN and for SGT. David Rabbit "the 1st termer" (was a unauthorized
radio program in Vietnam). There are many more things and little items I
can add but would make for quite a list, here is just an idea for you.
Jeff