Re: [MV] paint question

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 15:37:02 PST

Sherwin Williams has at least one contract with a military supplier in Northern
Indiana (the Hummer plant?, radio plant?) that uses a lot of the current Mil
Green paint. (They wouldn't tell me who they supply) The guy at the local
Sherwin Williams commercial store told me he would have an extra 5 gallons made
up for me if I wanted it. It worked out to be about $30/gallon and it was two
part polyurethane enamel, semi gloss. Perhaps the Sherwin Williams guys close
to you can supply something similar or identical. They were very familiar with
the Mil colors. I've never heard of a two part poly paint that was that cheap.
Now you know what is going on my dump truck this summer!

Dave