brake fluid question

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 17:18:39 PST

Two years ago, I bought a M292A2 with silicone brake fluid in system.
When I went to get it at Ft. Riley, it was full of fluid, but had no brakes.
Bleeding didn't help.
When the lowboy got here (Tennessee), the truck had brakes.
Drove truck 5-6 miles.
I let it set several months, no brakes, and low on fluid....added fluid, bled
brakes, still no brakes, let set a week, brakes work.
Let set several more months, drove 1 mile, brakes work.
Let set one week, no brakes, no fluid, no visible leak.
Add fluid, no brakes....
Any ideas?
Thanks for any ideas,
David Doyle