MV content sort of.

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 20:32:58 PST

Some time ago I bought a Chrysler Crown Marine 265 for my M37.This thing had
all the marine stuff on it and I want to sell just that.i haven't been able
to find a vintage marine type list or board to post the stuff or if anyone
else here knows some one who might be interested in the stuff then let me
know.i have the manifold,covers,gear drive,and several other things to go as
a package.Basically I am keeping the motor.I plan to put it into my M37 with
a dual intake dual exhaust.This has been an ongoing slow project but I need
to coin to continue.
I would also consider trading stuff that I can use for my project.
Thanks
Andre