Re: [MV] brake fluid question

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 05:55:14 PST

John;

I have been told by a fellow who has a job that would lend credence to his
remarks that even if silicone will not absorb water it will retain water in
tiny drops much like the air bubbles you describe and then deposit the water
on nearest surface --i.e. inside wheel and master cylinders - there causing
the same rust damage as DOT#3 -- this was based on his experience with
LandRover and Jaguar