Re: [MV] humvee headlight question

From: George Carey (gecarey@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 22:46:59 PST

Steve, you may want to consider purchasing the Hmmwv Operators Manual... TM
9-23220-280-10.. it will help you out a bunch on this type of stuff.... In
the mean time, there are 3 levers on the headlight switch assy. The one on
the top will go 2 clicks to the right only when you move the lever on the
lower right towards the up position. This is a built in feature to keep our
guys from hitting the headlights when they are in the field.....