Re: [MV] Florida Registration

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 23:04:45 PST

Pat,

    This may sound like a wild idea but being a DUKW your going to run it in
the water at some point, Right? Register it as a boat as I believe you will
have to anyways to be legal on the water THEN go to the Registry with your
boat registration and see what they say.

Best of luck.

James Shanks
n1vbn@bit-net.com