Re: [MV] legal troubles

From: 2Roses (2roses@swipnet.se)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 14:09:41 PST

WELL, WELL, WELL, let's get it straight, shall we........

Being a police officer for more than 30 years, I've never experienced a fellow officer writing anything like the posting that you provided to the List. "Shitheads", "trigger happy", "face to face"...... Exactly what are your duties in the line of law enforcement , are you a police officer or what?

I think you should be better of playing with your trucks, and let the real police officers take care of the law enforcement stuff AND the world wide reputation concerning your colleagues (?) all over the globe? The law enforcement community, as you put it, does not end at the fence of your backyard - the law enforcement community, as well as other communities, are forming a worldwide network and our only purpose is to serve and protect.

Every police officer making a public statement, must also consider that what he says will rubb of to others, within his own jurisdiction or not.

I have not followed the thread leading to your answer, but that makes no difference at all!

Karl Rosberg
Detective Inspector
Sweden