Re: [MV] WAS: [MV] M35 starting problem Now M35 Stopping Problem I don't wanna stop it know!!!

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 20:08:21 PST

Gents and Ladies,

    I stopped by a friends house Sunday afternoon to see how Ron was doing
with his new non idling M35A2. I had just got out of my car when Ron let out
a whoop and as I walked over he was overjoyed to finally find the fuel
cutoff lever finally moving freely. After exercising it for a few more
minutes to make sure the stickies have positively left the building he
replaced the timing cover and cranked the engine and SURPRISE!! IT
STARTED!!!!!???? What?? NO JOY?? IT'S IDLING!!!! I really wish I had a
camera in my hands at the moment it started without running away because the
look on Ron's face was just short of priceless. (Ya hafta hear him groan
about his other MV's.) The Multifuel unfortunately won't idle properly (too
low) without adjusting the idle screw but he is going to run it for a while
to see if the rest of the itty bitty sticky DRMO BUG (letting the trucks
hang around too long without "exercise". Thus the the DREADDED DRAMO BUG
ATTACKS FEVEROUSLY! Don't believe me? Ask Ron!!

    Ron? Like I said I'm Jealous!! You got a DAMN GOOD TRUCK THERE! Anybody
ever seen an M35A2 come out of DRMO with BRAND NEW FRONT WINDSHIELD
FRAMES??? ON BOTH SIDES?? With New Glass to boot? Ron's has!! Lucky stiff. I
particularly like the at no additional cost sunroof ya got there, YUP!! It
has a canvas back zipper style rear window but it looks like someone wanted
the roof canvas more then Ron. Look up ^ and all ya see is a BEEG Gapin hole
in the sky save fer a couple of metal pieces to hold up a canvas roof if ya
got one. Don't worry Ron, it's getting warmer every day.......who needs a
roof inna summer time. Okay I will now give you proper terms for items you
mentioned earlier meaning no disrespect.