Re: [MV] paint removal question

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 16:01:31 PST

Hi Dave,

I know the stuff you are talking about but I can't remember what they call
it. You can find info on it on the "This Old House" website off of
PBS.org. They use it to strip paint off of ornate mouldings and carved
wooden parts. It seems to take any kind of paint. They say it is kind of
pricey but would be well worth it if there are many layers.

Good luck, I hope this helps.

Jim
MVPA # 17216