Photograph requested from a former post or URL

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 20:36:52 PST

Hello List:s it's Rob here. I need a picture somebody may have saved???

This is off topic but I need some help finding a picture that was on the
Mil-veh list or the WillysTech list.
I saw the URL to this picture embedded into a posting
Some of you may have "also" seen this and copied it.

It was a picture, of a small car... VW jetta (guessing) The vehicle was
totally overloaded with many sheets of plywood. It seemed that it was piled
about 40 inches high onto the roof. .

The vehicles rear end seemed to have collapsed up into the trunk... Nearly?

If anyone has seen or copied this pic., could you please send it to me
offlist
Thanks in Advance
Rob P.
42MB aussierob@odyssey.net