CCKW Gun Mount

From: CCKW6X6@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 21:58:53 PST

Greetings list,
I have yet another question reguarding my 1942 CCKW 353B1. The truck has an M37 (I think that's it) ring mount w/ trolley installed on it and I'm getting ready to order a sim-fire M2HB. However I don't have the cradle/ammo tray to attach the gun to the trolley on the ring mount. I was wondering if anyone on the list knows the proper number for the cradle I'm missing. Also I've seen pics of CCKW's with the M37 mount which had a storage rack for about four or five extra boxes of ammo. I'd also like to find one of these racks if possible. If anyone out on the list has any of these parts or knows where they're available please let me know. Thanks again for all your help in the past.
Sincerely,
John Atkin
Yates Center, Ks