Re: [MV] identification

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 22:58:29 PST

"Pam & Dan" <pamelakg@intergate.bc.ca> wrote:
> Hi list(s) A friend of mine got three engines at an equipment auction. I
> told him I would try to get him information on what he has. They are marked
> LDS-465-1A. Could someone give me something to pass on to him. Thanks.

They sound like 6-cylinder turbocharged multifuel diesel engines used
on many 5-ton 6x6 trucks. Maintenance and rebuild information is
available in the TM 9-2815-210 series of manuals, available as
reprints from Portrayal Press. I hope this helps!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/