WC51/52 Canvas Reqd

From: Dennis O'Connor (oconnor01@snet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 06:24:58 PST

Hi List,
    Good to send a post again, it's been a while I've had to just lurk. The
veterans group have been diligently working on their truck and have asked me
to find out if anyone on the list has canvas for their WC52. Of course new
is the best (Beachwood, New Life, etc they know about) but good used is just
fine. Heck if it's decent and usable but needs some TLC and the price is
right they'll consider anything. Price is the determining factor here as
these aren't exactly millionaires, for example: they've almost found enough
guys and a business (I think) to put together the money for tires. Their
target is Memorial Day parade and they are pretty darn close to making that
goal. I'm going to try and put up an album of pics on Photopoint or
someplace for everyone to see what they've done. Let me know what you've
got, how much you want, and where it's located and I'll pass it along.

Thanks,
Dennis O'Connor