Re: [MV] cooling system problem

From: Paul Vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 20:25:40 PST

Jim
In actuality you need to count/compare the number of the radiator's
core tubes, not the fins. The core tubes can either number from 1,2,3,
or 4 depending on the amount of cooling required. The tubes will run
left to right (most MVs pre M151, up and down) and you'll need to count
them front to back, or back to front. Sorry James, not trying to slam
your reply, just making an improvement.

Paul Vandervort
mvpa 437
kb9pzc