Silicone Brake Fluid Flushing

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 08:44:48 PST

I know... we went over all this a couple of weeks ago, but Outlook Express
dumped my Skylee folder for no apparent reason. If anyone who has all the
messages for the past couple of weeks would be so good as to forward the
messages in the Silicone brake fluid thread to me, it would be much
appreciated.
    One of the messages said to use an Alcohol to flush the SBF from the
lines... was it specified?( i.e. Isopropyl, Methanol, etc.) Then said use
ether to purge the Alcohol then flush with conventional BF.
    What type of BF do real BSTs (Big Scary Trucks) use in their systems
(Non straight Air Brake types)?
    Ron