Re: [MV] Commercial Equivalent for 12v 2HN battery

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 19:36:21 PST

Joe

You mean to say that the "blinded by the headlights look" is not an isolated
'southern' condition? Well! Live and learn.

I used to get that look anytime I asked for something in a 24V version. Now
they just ask if it has to be 'green' too.

I can say that the last batteries I got were green, but the headlights WERE
clear!

The battery delivery guy just complains about 'those damned heavy square
ones'. He's spoiled by the normal civilian load. He will be surprised when
I ask for some of the smaller sized ones for the jeeps.

It ain't nuthin', if it ain't big an' green.

John Doherty