Stuck pistons

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 19:54:26 PST

 Ok, if you're gonna be that way about it.

 Try this:

 If that piston is stuck real bad a friend of mine
 puts
 a plate over the hole where the head would go. The
 plate has a grease zerk tapped into it.

 Then he just pumps it full of grease!!

 Those grease guns can put out 10,000 pounds of
 force!

 The grease is too thick to run out anywhere.

 He uses this technique to remove pistons from his
 old
 one lungers, they take a LOT of grease!

Joe