Re: [MV] gasket question

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 16:02:55 PST

  Well depending on the application .. I used to use like
3M 3001 "yellow" weather strip cement for things like
valve cover gaskets to hold it to the valve cover and then
a light coat of grease on the side that mates to the head..

That way the gasket stay on one side and separates when it
comes back apart...And oh ya . it comes off real easy from
the cover when it comes time to replace it ..

                       Bob B