Re: [MV] 1 -1/2 ton Chevrolet COE

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 20:12:18 PST

  Jeff

    It could be similar to the early Corvettes and have been
   driven off the back of the generator vs from the distributor..

   Chevy (GM) didn't do the distributor drive till somewhere in
   the early 60's if my memory servers me right..

   I'm wiling to bet the back end housing casting from a early
   Vette generator will graft onto your current generator and
   provide you with what your looking for if you are still running
   a 6 volt system.. Else adapt the V8 generator bracket from
   any 55 - 62 Chevy and bolt the 12 volt Vette unit in ...

                            Bob B