Where Do You Get Old Trucks?

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 20:24:48 PST

I don't know about you, but most of my waking
life is spent thinking of, working on, searching
for old trucks. Military or otherwise.
  Whenever someone stops me while I'm driving
one of these old wrecks and asks " Where do you get old trucks?", my
smart-aleck mind starts working.
  "At the old-truck store!" is what I wan't to say.
Has anyone on this list had similar run-ins with
non-truck or non-military types?
  They must think this stuff drives to our houses
by itself, and for free!
It takes every bit of the day in order for me to gather and keep these
relics. Yes, I work. Thankfully work doesn't ALWAYS require full
mental engagement.
  I just wouldn't know how to make someone
understand this addiction...
Don